You must have Adobe Flash installed

           Help for Adult Children of Elders

Free Resource Guides  

                 Help to Create a long term health care plan

                      Ministry of  Health and Long Term Care


Midtown/ North Toronto Family?       Do you live far from your elder?       

Would you appreciate the peace of mind knowing a designated Seniors Real Estate Specialist can check in with your family member in person when you cannot reach them?


Or perhaps to check the new property tax assessment to see if it could be lowered?


Pleased to help whenever possible, contact Andrea for more information on helpful services to make smoother transitions.