A N D R E A S T A R K
With an extensive background in both fashion design, (A.A.S. Fashion Institute of Technology, S.U.N.Y.), and kitchen design, (Laurentide Kitchens Toronto and others), Andrea began her career in real estate in 1992 at Royal LePage. She has been honoured with the President's Gold, Master Sales, Sales Achievement Award, and the Diamond Award as well as many letters of kudos from her clientele. Andrea joined Johnston & Daniel, the prestige boutique division of Canada's Number One Real Estate Brokerage: Royal LePage Real Estate Services Ltd., Brokerage, in 2011.
From the established property owners of Toronto's most coveted neighbourhoods to the needs of novice home buyers, Andrea personally attends to each aspect of the process resulting in a most positive real estate experience.
Andrea spent years as a residential appraiser, affiliated with the Appraisal Institute of Canada. Her home evaluations are accurate.
When selling real estate, Andrea appraises properties accurately and realistically. Her utmost attention to details such as advertising and follow-up exceeds expectations. She enjoys focusing on her clients personally. When you hire Andrea, you get Andrea. Although she has numerous tried and true professionals and trusted colleagues at her fingertips, she does not use "assistants". In order for her to be able to offer such personal service, Andrea must limit the number of listings and clients at any given time.
Andrea has also been very involved with condominium sales, new and resale alike. Andrea keeps up to date on new condo projects around town and knows which builders and suites to recommend. (Go to Andrea's Favourites)
Andrea searches high and low for your new home, even knocking on doors if need be.
Andrea's well-rounded expertise and sincere concern for her clients best interests serves them well.
• Full-time professional working directly with you. I am personally in contact with you. While I do have a team of other professionals I engage for various services, I am hands-on and do not use “assistants”.
• Customized Marketing Plan. Together we will create a comprehensive strategy directed at the prospective buyers we envision for your property.
• Involved start to finish: I write the ads, design feature sheets, compose Agreements of Purchase & Sale and all other documentation.
• Over twenty years experience as a REALTOR with Royal LePage Real Estate Services Ltd., Brokerage. Hundreds of transactions have provided me with numerous learning opportunities.
• My background in design. Often I can help you envision redesign possibilities of a space and cost estimates, plus I have good knowledge of the value of upgrades in a buyer’s eye to help you better determine whether or not to invest in an improvement.
• Appraisal. Three years as an Appraisal Institute of Canada candidate has given me a more objective view in evaluating properties and more knowledge of construction.
• Enthusiasm. Energy. I must limit the number of clients I work with at any given time as I prefer to give top personal service to each project.
• Negotiating on your behalf. With the utmost integrity and honesty, my goal remains to obtain the best possible outcome for my clients. I want to aid you in reaching your goal in this process.
• Personal Network of professional contacts: staging consultants, contractors, inspectors, real estate lawyers, surveyors, movers, etc.
• Personal Website. Your property will be prominently featured on AndreaStark.ca as well as johnstonanddaniel.com and royallepage.ca.